True Last Logon has been renamed to AD Reporting to reflect the new reporting features. In AD Reporting we are retaining all the existing functionality of True Last Logon plus adding pre-built reports for Users, Computers, Passwords, Groups and Office 365 and the ability to create custom reports. You can find the new AD Reporting here.
One of the main reasons customers used True Last Logon was to locate used or redundant users and computer accounts, with AD Reporting this is now easier than ever.
True Last Logon, Active Directory Last Logon Time and Reporting
Do you need to find the true last logon time for users and computer accounts? Do you need to receive a report of users who haven’t logged on in the last 30 days? Do you need to automatically disable accounts that haven’t logged on in 60 days?
With True Last Logon you can clean up your Active Directory by easily identifying unused or obsolete user and computer accounts based on their true last logon time and account status. You can use the built-in scheduler to run scheduled reports, perform actions such as disabling accounts, removing the user from sensitive groups etc.
True Last Logon handles the complex task of identifying the true last logon time of any Active Directory account (user or computer) by querying all the relevant Active Directory Domain Controllers. It displays this along with detailed account information, enabling you to apply filters and perform bulk actions on the results.
True Last Logon makes it easy to identify accounts in need of attention, e.g. disabled, locked, never logged on, or with a non-expiring password, and then to deal with them in bulk.
- Accurate True Last Logon Time
- Detailed account status
- Automate reports and bulk changes
- Built-in scheduler
- Powerful bulk administration tools
- Move, Delete or Disable redundant accounts
- Command line operation
- Email, print or export reports
- No server components or agents to install
- No changes to Active Directory required
True Last Logon displays the following Active Directory information:
- Users real name and logon name
- Last Logon Date & Time for each Domain Controller
- Last Logon Timestamp (Replicated value)
- Account Expiry Date & Time
- Enabled or Disabled Account
- Locked Accounts
- Password Expires
- Password Last Set Date & Time
- Logon Count
- Bad Password Count
- Expiry Date
- You can also query for any other attribute (Example: Description, telephone Number, custom attributes etc)
True Last Logon has many predefined reports that allow you to get at the data you need quickly.
User Related Reports
- List all users
- List all disabled users
- List all enabled users
- List all locked users
- Users created today
- Users created this week
- Users created this month
- Expired Users
- Users expired today
- Users expired this week
- Users expired this month
- Users with an expiry date
- Users not logged on in the last 14 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
- Users that have not logged on
- Users logged on in the last 14 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
Password Related Reports
- Users with password not required set
- Users that must change their password at next login
- Users that have changed their password today, this week, this month
- Users with expired passwords
- Users with passwords that expire in 7 days, 14 days, 21 days
- Users with passwords that never expire
- Users who cannot change their password
Computer Related Reports
- List all Computers
- List Computers created today, this week, this month
- Computers not logged on in the last 14 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
- Computers that have never logged on
- Computers logged on in the last 14 days, 30 days, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months
- Author:Alex Cavazos, IT Manager
company:”TGA Insurance Managers”
After having used it (True Last Logon) for a few days already, I must tell you that it has been a great aid throughout my Sarbanes Oxley audit. Great work!
- Author:Henrik H
Love the software… Have used the free eval for a couple of years, just wish I had bought it sooner. I am very impressed, for us to run dump sec takes over 24 hours. I can run True Last Logon against all our domain controllers in less than an hour. I have been using it today in preparation for our SOX audit. You will not believe how much of a difference it makes for me.
- Author:Notley High School
I must say this is the best bit of software I have ever purchased!