Do you need to import users into Active Directory in bulk? Want to Automate user creation, updates and deletion? Do you need to make bulk changes to existing Active Directory users?
AD Bulk Users makes importing and modifying large numbers of users easy. Import users in bulk from CSV, Excel, SQL, MySQL and Oracle. Use the built-in scheduler to fully automate the import, update and removal of your Active Directory users. Create home folders, profile folders and mailboxes.
Import simple or very detailed account information, set Passwords add users to Groups, set the expiry date, create the home folder, create the Exchange Mailbox and more.
- Quickly import and update Active Directory Users
- Import from file CSV, Excel
- Import from database, MS SQL, Mysql, Oracle
- Automate imports with the built-in scheduler
- Create mailboxes and mail-enable users
- Supports Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, Online
- Office 365 Support
- Import users to Azure AD
- Built-in scheduler, fully automate user creation
- Command line support
- Add or remove users from groups
- Wildcards save time preparing your import data
- Create Home Folders
- Large list of supported attributes
List of supported Active Directory Attributes
Click here for a list of Active Directory attributes supported that you can use by default. More can be added including custom attributes.
You can add custom or unlisted attributes via the Attributes button on the Settings tab.
Read about AD Bulk Users features
Below you can download several example CSV and Excel templates to help you get started.
Sample CSV/XLS Template Files
Need to export your existing usernames?
AD Bulk Users is compatible with AD Bulk Export which is ideal for migrations, creating test domains etc.