Version 1.3 (Revised June 20, 2018)
Thank you for visiting dovestones.com, this document is a legal agreement between you or the entity that you represent (“you”) and Dovestones Software (Infoopia Inc.), which includes computer software and online or electronic documentation (SOFTWARE) and governs your download, purchase and use of Dovestones Software products.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Your use of this web site and the downloading a software product, obtaining a license key or otherwise accessing or using the SOFTWARE, you acknowledge that you have read and accept this agreement and the terms of sale. If you do not agree with this agreement and terms please leave the web site without continuing or downloading any programs.
The SOFTWARE you can download from this web site is on a free trial basis defined in this EULA. Your use of the evaluation version of the SOFTWARE is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the EULA. When the trial period or evaluation period has completed, you can purchase a full licensed version of the SOFTWARE via this web site.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. DELIVERY OF SOFTWARE. You will download and install the SOFTWARE from the https://dovestones.com website as specified by Dovestones Software. During the term, Dovestones Software may, in its sole discretion, notify you that it has released an updated version of the SOFTWARE (the “Updated SOFTWARE”). Upon your receipt of such notification, you agree to download the Updated SOFTWARE and to use the Updated SOFTWARE instead of the prior version. Any Updated SOFTWARE will also be considered “SOFTWARE” for purposes of this Agreement.
2. LICENSE. Subject to this EULA and its terms and conditions, Dovestones Software grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use SOFTWARE products provided by Dovestones Software for use within your organization.
You agree that you will not (a) reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, rent, disclose, or make available to any third party any portion of the SOFTWARE (or any related user manuals) in any form; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the SOFTWARE; or (c) publish any performance or benchmark tests or analyses relating to the SOFTWARE or the use thereof. Decompiling the SOFTWARE is permitted to the extent the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located give you the right to do so to obtain information necessary to render the SOFTWARE interoperable with other SOFTWARE; provided that you first request such information from Dovestones Software.
3. TRIAL AND EVALUATION LICENSE. If the SOFTWARE you have installed is marked as a “TRIAL” or “EVALUATION,” you may use the SOFTWARE for evaluation purposes for a period of 30 days. After 30 days the SOFTWARE must be uninstalled.
3.1. TERMINATION. This agreement is effective until terminated. This agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this agreement (End User License Agreement).
4. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES. You acknowledge that the SOFTWARE may contain normal bugs and errors. Any SOFTWARE from Dovestones Software is provided to you “as is” and any use of the SOFTWARE is at your own risk. To the extent legally permitted under the applicable law, Dovestones Software disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE and any related documentation are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the SOFTWARE products remains with you.
5. MAINTENANCE AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT. Technical support is subject to the terms of this Agreement and is available to customers with valid maintenance. You may purchase a maintenance (support and updates) at any time for the software you are licensed to use. We provide support to users via our website and via email. In certain situations, it may be necessary to troubleshoot the problem by connecting remotely to your PC/Server, we do this at our discretion. We will use all reasonable effort to resolve problems relating to the software, but we make no guarantee that any particular problem will be solved. You accept that, where a problem requires the software to be updated, you will upgrade to the latest version available. Should we need to work on an update the timing and release of that update is under our sole control. We reserve the right to retire licensed software or specific features at any time. We shall continue to provide support retired software for the remainder of your current maintenance term. Whilst we do all support in house when necessary technical support may be handled by a third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Dovestones Software will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable for any loss of use, production, profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated savings, any loss of information, any loss of opportunity, goodwill or reputation, any loss of, damage to or corruption of data, any increase in operating costs, any product recall or corrective action costs or any other financial or economic loss or any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatsoever whether suffered by the End-User or by any third party. Dovestones Software will not, under any circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use the SOFTWARE, even if Dovestones Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY. Dovestones Software considers the SOFTWARE and any technical information, evaluation or reports supplied to you to be proprietary, you agree to treat the SOFTWARE as confidential material. You agree not to permit any third party access to the SOFTWARE, manuals or documents generated by Dovestones Software without Dovestones Software’s advance written approval.
8. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
8.1 Feedback. In the event that you provide Company with feedback regarding the use, operation or functionality of the SOFTWARE (“Feedback”), including but not limited to information about operating results, known or suspected bugs, errors or compatibility problems, or desired features, you hereby assign to Dovestones Software all rights in the Feedback and agree that Dovestones Software shall have the right to use the Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate.
8.2 This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Canada.
8.3 Language. This EULA is provided in the English language only. English will be considered the main language in which the terms and conditions of the EULA take effect.
8.5 Please send any questions about this EULA to support at dovestones dot com.