Any use of the Software (as defined below) is subject to the terms of this licence agreement. Please read the full agreement.
Thank you for visiting www.dovestones.com, this document is a legal agreement between you or the entity that you represent (“you”) and Dovestones Software LTD, and governs your download, purchase and use of Dovestones Software products.
Your use of this web site and the downloading a software product, obtaining a license key or otherwise accessing or using the software, you acknowledge that you have read and accept this agreement and the terms of sale. If you do not agree with this agreement and terms please leave the web site without continuing or downloading any programs.
The software you can download from this web site is on a free trial basis defined in this EULA. Your use of the evaluation version of the Software is subject to the applicable terms and conditions of the EULA. When the trial period or evaluation period has completed, you can purchase a full licensed version of the software via this web site.
End User License Agreement (EULA)
1. DELIVERY OF SOFTWARE. You will download and install the Software from the https://www.dovestones.com website as specified by Dovestones Software. During the term, Dovestones Software may, in its sole discretion, notify you that it has released an updated version of the Software (the “Updated Software”). Upon your receipt of such notification, you agree to download the Updated Software and to use the Updated Software instead of the prior version. Any Updated Software will also be considered “Software” for purposes of this Agreement.
2. LICENSE. Subject to this EULA and its terms and conditions, Dovestones Software grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited right and license to use software products provided by Dovestones Software for use within your organization.
You agree that you will not (a) reproduce, modify, distribute, transfer, disclose, or make available to any third party any portion of the Software (or any related user manuals) in any form; (b) reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Software; or (c) publish any performance or benchmark tests or analyses relating to the Software or the use thereof. Decompiling the Software is permitted to the extent the laws of the jurisdiction where you are located give you the right to do so to obtain information necessary to render the Software interoperable with other software; provided that you first request such information from Dovestones Software.
3. TERMINATION. This agreement is effective until terminated. This agreement will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this agreement (End User License Agreement).
4. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITIES. You acknowledge that the software may contain normal bugs and errors. Any software from Dovestones Software is provided to you “as is” and any use of the software is at your own risk. To the extent legally permitted under the applicable law, Dovestones Software disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied or statutory, including without limitation, any implied warranties of title, non-infringement of third party rights, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Dovestones Software will not, under any circumstances, be responsible or liable for any loss of data on any computer or information storage device. Dovestones Software will not, under any circumstances be liable for any direct or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use the software, even if Dovestones Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY. Dovestones Software considers the Software and any technical information, evaluation or reports supplied to you to be proprietary, you agree to treat the Software as confidential material. You agree not to permit any third party access to the Software, manuals or documents generated by Dovestones Software without Dovestones Software’s advance written approval.
7. GENERAL PROVISIONS.
7.1 Feedback. In the event that you provide Company with feedback regarding the use, operation or functionality of the Software (“Feedback”), including but not limited to information about operating results, known or suspected bugs, errors or compatibility problems, or desired features, you hereby assign to Dovestones Software all rights in the Feedback and agree that Dovestones Software shall have the right to use the Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate.
7.2 This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
7.3 Language. This EULA is provided in the English language only. English will be considered the main language in which the terms and conditions of the EULA take effect.
7.5 Please send any questions about this EULA to support @ dovestones.com.